'Craft beer ought to be for everyone’. This idea spurred one man to start Hop Stuff Brewery in 2013. He unbuttoned his white-collar life to brew craft beer to share with anyone - whether a green bottle beer drinker, a craft aficionado or his sweet old grandma. From the start, it’s all about making craft beer more approachable.
Hop Stuff has since grown to a team of beer maniacs backed by over 650 investors. More staff, a new brewery and more Taprooms on the way. Hop Stuff is growing.
But in the words of The Carpenters, ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’. So, if you want to be part of the journey and contribute to a rapidly growing brewery and on trade business, read on.
We are looking for a passionate and diligent person to join our growing team to help run our internal function, covering the Brewery & our Taproom bars. This is a role that combines general administration, office management, and financial support.
The office administrator would be a reliable, efficient and proactive support service to all team members, particularly the MD, and Finance function.
The role is 20-25 hours per week, with flexible start times but required to be in the office Monday – Friday.
• Day-to-day office management including
o Dealing with telephone & email enquiries and sorting mail
o Managing suppliers
o Assisting with recruitment process, where needed
o Assisting with diary management
o Arranging and co-ordinating travel, hotel and event bookings
o Co-ordinating and managing general company/office processes
• Administrative support to the Senior team including Directors, Finance, Compliance and Sales functions
• Collating and filing invoices from the various Taprooms and brewery
• Dispatching and beer orders – samples / customer requests
• Assist the brew team with Stock Management & Ordering
• Maintaining the appearance of the office including kitchen, meeting rooms and managing the cleaning company
• Ad hoc duties across the business
• Professional with a sociable manner, able to work in a brewery environment
• Attention to detail, taking pride in being organised
• Proficient with Microsoft Office. Accounting experience useful but not essential (Quickbooks / Sage)
• Working with numbers and commercial terms
• Flexible – The brewery environment is dynamic and fast moving
• Trustworthy and able to work independently with confidence
• Aspirational & looking to develop a career with Hop Stuff
• Legal right to work in the UK
· £18-20,000 pro-rata, subject to experience
· Taproom discounts
How to Apply
Email to let us know why you are perfect for this opportunity, and include your CV: email@example.com