Free Trade Sales Manager
'Craft beer ought to be for everyone’. This idea spurred the launch of start Hop Stuff Brewery in 2013. He unbuttoned his white-collar life to brew craft beer to share with anyone - whether a green bottle beer drinker, a craft aficionado or his sweet old grandma. From the start, it’s all about making craft beer easier to get into.
Hop Stuff has since grown to a team of beer maniacs backed by over 650 investors and £1.5m investment. More staff, a new brewery and more Taprooms on the way. Hop Stuff is growing.
But in the words of The Carpenters, ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’. So, if you want to be part of the journey and contribute to a rapidly growing brewery and on trade business, read on.
• Manage sales and distribution of Hop Stuff Brewery (HSB) beers into the London Free Trade
• Generate leads and develop new business opportunities
• Become a conduit for wholesale partners to build new business and develop existing
• Report to Sales Director as per HSB standards
• Plan and manage events within your account base alongside the HSB team
• Bring new ideas to the business to ensure we remain innovative and fresh
• Able to work both independently, and part of a team
• Self-motivated and able to determine an events commercial viability
• Commercially minded and confident in managing Area P&L
• Sociable manner, able to build relationships quickly
• Attention to detail, takes pride in being organised
• Excel, Word, CRM system, social media
• Flexible in working day
• Prior sales experience in similar role preferred but not essential to apply
• Legal right to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
Email me to let me know why you are perfect for this opportunity, and include your CV: