'Craft beer ought to be for everyone’. This idea spurred one man to start Hop Stuff Brewery in 2013. He unbuttoned his white-collar life to brew craft beer to share with anyone - whether a green bottle beer drinker, a craft aficionado or his sweet old grandma. From the start, it’s all about making craft beer more approachable.
Hop Stuff has since grown to a team of beer maniacs backed by over 650 investors. More staff, a new brewery and more Taprooms on the way. Hop Stuff is growing.
But in the words of The Carpenters, ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’. So, if you want to be part of the journey and contribute to a rapidly growing brewery and on trade business, read on.
We are looking for a passionate and diligent person to join our growing team to help run our Finance function, covering the Brewery & our Taproom bars. This is a role that combines bookkeeping, invoicing and general financial reporting.
The Finance Manager would work with the Finance Director to provide accurate data and reporting to the business.
• Inputting data into Quickbooks:
o Customer related transactions including assisting the Operations manager with the production of sales invoices and reconciling BACS receipts
o Purchase invoices for the Brewery & Bars
o Stock journals for Brewery & Bars
o Prepare weekly flash reports alongside the senior team
o Prepare monthly management accounts alongside the Finance Director
o Prepare quarterly VAT returns for the Brewery & Bars
o Work with our accountant to prepare year end accounts
o Creditor reports for payment
· Debtor management – sending our reminders to overdue accounts and providing debtor reports to the senior team
· Work with the Office Administrator to respond to invoice queries and chase missing supplier invoices
· Banking tasks including end of month reconciliations, factoring and managing petty cash
· Expense management for the team
· Collate payroll information to provide to the Finance Director for weekly and monthly pay runs
• Qualified to AAT Level 2 or ACCA equivalent standard with minimum 2 years book keeping experience
• Experience with Sage or Quickbooks and fully proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Professional & flexible with a sociable manner, able to work in a brewery environment
• Attention to detail, taking pride in being organised
• Trustworthy and able to work independently with confidence
• Legal right to work in the UK
· £20-25,000 subject to experience
· Taproom discounts
How to Apply
Email to let us know why you are perfect for this opportunity, and include your CV: email@example.com