Finance Manager - Job Description
'Craft beer ought to be for everyone’. Since 2013 Hop Stuff Brewery have been on a mission to make craft easier to get into.
Hop Stuff has since grown to a £1.2m business, with a team of 30 beer maniacs backed by over 650 investors. We’re now at the point where we need to bring in new talent to help manage the business' growth, and we’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual with aspirations to move through to a Finance Director role in the coming years. Sound interesting? Keep reading.
Our new finance Manager will have control over the following:
- Day-to-day financial oversight of Hop Stuff Brewery Group
- Cost Analysis and Production budgeting
- Cashflow management and operational oversight
- Financial forecasting and planning
- Deal pricing and Sales oversight
- Hitting group KPI’s
To date the finances have been managed by the two company directors, so we’re looking for a finance manager to get their hands dirty, creating new costing models and taking the reins of this rapidly growing company.
This role is an expansive position within a high growth company. The successful candidate will need to have the following skills set to be considered:
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Accountancy qualifications preferred
- A strong working knowledge of company law and audit practices
- Commercial acumen and industry knowledge
- Working understanding of accountancy software like Xero and Quickbooks
- Strong management skills
- Developed IT skills
- Strong data analytics and modelling skills, coupled with attention to detail
The role will be based in our head office on the Royal Arsenal, London. There is some flexibility around time on site, however the successful candidate will be expected on site more often than not, certainly in the early days.
We are looking to build an entrepreneurial team of self-motivated and passionate individuals focused on the promotion and expansion of our inclusive, fun and social brand. Although we appreciate there are inherent risks in joining a young company, the rewards can be significant too.
It’s all about making craft beer easier to get into.
To apply for this role, please contact James Yeomans – James@hopstuffbrewery.com