Events & Social Media Executive
Events & Social Media executive
'Craft beer ought to be for everyone’. This idea spurred the launch of Hop Stuff Brewery in 2013; brewing craft beer to share with anyone - whether a lager drinker, a craft aficionado or a sweet old grandma. From the start, it’s all about making craft beer easier.
Hop Stuff has since grown to a team of beer maniacs backed by over 650 investors and £1.5m investment. More staff, a new brewhouse and more Taprooms are on the way. Hop Stuff is growing.
But in the words of The Carpenters, ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’. So, if you want to be part of the journey and contribute to a rapidly growing brewery then read on.
Events and social media are crucial platforms for connecting with the fine folks enjoying our beer. We need an individual revved up to deliver events that make every punter an instant Hop Stuff fan. Then when they follow us on Instagram, they encounter always-on content that makes them a lifetime fan.
This role is well suited to craft beer lovers with a passion for events and social media, SMCs or events folk working in the on trade looking to step across, or anyone who can present a great case for why they’ll simply crush it. Reporting into the Brand and Marketing Manager, there is great potential for experience and growth in this full-time position, with a salary range of £22-25k depending on background.
- Planning calendars of craft beer events; including with Hop Stuff’s Taprooms, on trade customers, samplings with off trade, and whatever else looks valuable.
- Execute exciting events through superb communication, project management and physical presence on site.
- Cultivate ideas, challenge the status quo, and make people smile with creative events that make our brand stand out amongst the rest.
- Generate leads for new events and collaborations by building relationships with other breweries and brands.
- Support the Hop Stuff sales team achieve their KPI’s with event ideas and execution.
Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, eDM)
- Present activity calendars for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and eDM, understanding the purpose of each platform.
- Develop Hop Stuff Brewery’s social media personality to create a distinct and consistent brewery voice.
- Community management across all platforms – responding to users and engaging followers.
- Bring new ideas to the business to ensure we remain innovative and fresh.
- Relentlessly positive and professional
- Great grip on language, semiotics and brand
- Able to work both independently, and part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to assess each event’s commercial viability
- Sociable manner, fun, and able to build relationships quickly
- Strong attention to detail, and takes pride in being organised
- Excel, Word, CRM system, social media
- Flexible in working day
- Experience and/or passion in the industry of beverages and sociability
- Legal right to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
Email me to let me know why you are perfect for this opportunity, and include your CV: